Emailed directly to BC family physicians, GP Update, the GPSC’s quarterly newsletter, is also available online at www.gpscbc.ca/news/publications.
The fall 2019 issue features stories about:
• Information on primary care networks available in a new online toolkit.
• The new Patient Experience Tool.
• PSP updated compensation policy and certification process.
• A billing education webinar: fees that support working in teams.
• The Fraser Northwest Nurse Debbie Initiative featured in the BC Medical Journal.
To subscribe to the GPSC newsletter, log in to your account on the Doctors of BC website and adjust your subscription preferences accordingly.
—Brenda Hefford, MD
This post has not been peer reviewed by the BCMJ Editorial Board.